- 1 kohlrabi
- 100 g shrimps, peeled
- ½ tsp oyster sauce
- ½ tsp sugar
- ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 spring onion, large chunks
- Halve the peeled shrimp in length, so they will curl up when stir-fried. Place the shrimp in a bowl and add the sugar, oyster sauce and pepper. Let stand for about 10 minutes.
- Remove the leaves, stems and the skin of the kohlrabi. First cut the kohlrabi into slices and then into strips. Rinse with water.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the garlic. Fry the shrimp briefly over high heat until they turn pink and curl up. Place the shrimp in a bowl.
- Add in the same pan the kohlrabi strips and stir well. Pour a little water in the pan if necessary. Put the lid on the pan and let the kohlrabi soften on medium heat for about 3 minutes.
- Remove the lid from the pan, add the shrimp back to the kohlrabi, sprinkle with green onion and stir. Serve with white rice.