- fresh langoustines without heads and claws
- 1 stalk lemongrass, bruised and cut in big chunks
- Muoi tieu: mixture of lemon juice, salt and pepper (optional)
- Sprinkle some salt over the langoustines and rinse with water. Brush the langoustines carefully.
- Cook the langoustines in a saucepan with a bottom of water and lemongrass. Turn the heat down and put the lid on. Steam for about 10 minutes.
- Peel the shell and eat the meat by dipping it in a Muoi tieu sauce with lemon juice, salt and pepper.