- 1 lobster (about 1 kilo)
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 25 g ginger, half finely chopped and half julienne sliced
- 4 spring onions, in large pieces
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- ½ tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- fresh lemon juice
- Cut the lobster right through half. First start at the head, and then from the head to the tail. Remove the intestinal tract and other inedible parts of the lobster. Chop the scissors off the body. Cut the scissors with the back of a chopping knife or cut them in half. Cut the lobster’s body into two pieces and rinse everything with cold water.
- Heat two tablespoons of oil in a large wok pan. Put the garlic, onions and chopped ginger in the oil and fry until the smells are released. First add the large pieces of the lobster to the pan and stir. Put the rest of the lobster in the pan as soon as the shell of the large pieces of lobster begin to color. Add the oyster sauce and fish sauce and stir well. Put the lid on the pan and let the lobster stew for about 5 minutes.
- Add the sugar, julienne sliced ginger and spring onion and cook for about 2 minutes until the lobster is cooked.
- Press fresh lemon juice over the lobster meat when eating.