- 250g beef
- ½ tsp sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tsp fish sauce black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 package fresh rice noodle sheets
- kai choy mustard cabbage
- fresh herbs to taste: coriander, mint, Thai basil
- dried fried onions
- basic dipping sauce Nuoc cham
- Marinate the beef with garlic, sugar, fish sauce, salt and black pepper and set aside for about 30 minutes.
- Cut the rice sheets into the desired shape and size.
- Remove the stump of the kai choy and rinse the leaves with water. Cut the leaves into strips.
- Stir-fry the beef in oil over high heat until cooked.
- Put some rice sheets, kai choy strips and fresh herbs on a plate. Add the stir fried beef and garnish with dried fried onions and fresh herbs.
- Sprinkle some basic dipping sauce to taste.